Monday, 28 September 2009

tumblr: another playground






Heyya! Good sun-shiny morning and welcome back to your office desk! (^^)v


Got some good news?

Well I've got mine. I have a crush on my new playground :"> perhaps to some friends and people, tumblr is a place to write their journal of life (means to blog in a long text). But to me, it's the place where I can liberate some of my thoughts on playing with fun stuffs like colors, pictures, music, quoting wise-words and little encouragement [oh yes I love menggombal! hehe] all in minimalist. It's just like online scrapbooking :) my own pictures I made and some short messages. I'm not a professional though, kinda like to post anything I want, any simple things in a simple way. You can click the 'next' sign on the bottom of the page to see 10 posts in one page, or click the dates or the plus sign to see the individual post, click the pictures to enlarge and may save them if you like. My most favorite part is the archive, because you can see cute thumbnails representing each post. Ayyyh love it! Anyway, It's not really necessary to give comments [so I leave it disable], but any advises through emails are truly welcome :) just read at your own risk [to make one], hee hee.


So have a great day working, everyone! ;)


*I think I will have more scheduled post for this blog, since I will spend more time tumblr-ing :p


**update: I've changed my tumblr address, not the journal-slash-diary-type, but the more-fun type :D please do enjoy. hee hee.


4 comments:

nengpuri said...

baru aja mengunjungi si tumblr..
emang yaaaa mbak ku ini ga pernah keabisan kreatifitas,, *you go, sist*

hmmm
satu.suka banget dengan ide2 dan tampilan simplenya
dua."agak2" minat untuk bikin :">

tea said...

Hehe.. Trimakasih De :)
Iseng aja kok, udah lama gak memvisualisasikan ide :P seneng kl suka, nanti kl udh bikin, just lemme know your ID ya, pengen liat juuuugaaaa ;) semangad De!

a r i said...

tie, apaan lg tuh tumblr?
g ga gaul neh, pdhl spupu g dah pd pny. linklo donk djeung...jd bs g pelajari aka dicontek, kwkwkwk

tea said...

Hazyaaah, baca baik2 dong neng nong... Tumblr itu sbenernya sperti online scrapbook. Om wiki bilang tumble log.Tp ya mau dibikin jd blog panjang kayak blog lo di blogspot juga gapapa :) suka suka deh pokoknya. cobain aja bikin. Selain itu enaknya jg bs reblogg postingan orang dan postingan kita direblog (dgn link back,macam twitter) ga pake marah2 :P bebas2 ajah. pny gw di http://tehlemon.tumblr.com
Kl foto2 tanpa linkback brati asli punya gw,quote juga,kl ada source aslinya pasti ketulis, apapun itu :) so happy tumblr-ing! ;)