Eh?
This new term comes from a friend of mine, considering some of her friends (and my friends also :p) were updating their FB status with "I'm suffering Flu Babu" :D Eww... what kind of new sickness is that? It's the situation where your house maid (or domestic workers, or servant, or housekeeper assistant) left you for having their free-working-days in their hometown. Usually happens on Ied Mubarak, and the big term is "aduh-aku-ditinggal-mbaknya-pulang-kampung!". So you have to do your housekeeping yourself. I think It would not be that hard if you only live by yourself or only with your spouse, cleaning, cooking, doing laundry, ironing, shopping in the traditional market and so on. But what makes them exhausted is when they got a LOT of things to do and LOTs of people in the house to be served, while they usually done by maids [if they had more than one]. It makes some of my friends sick [indeed yes, some of them suffering influenza literally], tired, and get easily emotional with their spouse, children and surroundings. Eww.. Well, that's why I don't use babu. I'm babu-ing myself :D heheheh.
2 comments:
hahahaha..
boleh tuh kata2nya.. :D
tapi emang untuk ibu2 muda yang biasa bekerja ya itu yg kedengeran kalo menjelang lebaran..some sort of panic attack after house-maids go mudik..hihihi..
jadi sepertinya mendingan mulai rapih2 dari skarang ya biar nanti kebiasa.. ;))
heheheh hiyaaa..
hayoh belajar dari sekarang ya neng-penganten-gonna-be :">
Post a Comment