Friday, 4 September 2009

after-that-long-pause







...another random thoughts and happenings on my long-pause-of-writing, so here it goes:

  • Thanking Allah the Almighty, my first dancing performance at the Office run smooth, though it wasn’t 100% perfect afterall. I’m glad to know that the audience gave such great responses, relieved all the weight off my shoulder and overwhelmed me with tons of self confidence. I did another two performances since then, and I still crave for more [to learn traditional-dances as much as I can] :p hmmwell, I’ll write more about my dancing activities in a seperate post.
  • [though I know it’s a little too late] Finally, I have my own Youtube account with my videos to share (^^;;) yay! For those who insterested in traditional dancing may come and see me and my friends' here. Let's preserve our national culture and be proud of it, shall we? :)
  • Thanking Allah the Almighty, my first and second week of Ramadhan went well and I felt like heavenly-blessed (^^)/" Don’t have to mention what I’ve done or what I’ve got, do I? If I should choose one theme for this Ramadhan, then it would be: Sabar, Syukur, Ikhlas ;) [eh, that’s three ya? :p]
  • Thanking Allah the Almighty, for keeping me save from that scary earthquake on September 2nd. It reminds me to the same disaster happend around Yogyakarta, three years ago. Three days ago in the afternoon, this huge-and-seems-strong office-building suddenly went unsteady. It’s like you can see the opposite building moved right to left. Some of my friends cried, some of them yelled “Allahuakbar!”, some other were rushed frantically down-through-emergency-stairs, I wonder, [in contrary] some still be able to update their FB status, of how shocked and exhausted they were, running down the stairs from the [....] floor, while my friend in 8-months-pregnancy just calmly down from the 21st floor [salute!] and she had no complaint at all. I felt so small and surrender my body and soul, my pray: “Allah, kuserahkan hidup dan matiku hanya padaMu ya Rabb. Mohon ampunanMu atas segala dosa dan khilafku dan orang-orang tercinta-ku Ya Rabb. Cukuplah Engkau sebagai penolongku... Cukuplah Engkau sebagai penolongku”. Yes it was. It was only a little reminder. And such an irony of how some of us only could remember the Almighty when death comes near. Naudzubillahimindzalik. My deepest condolence for the victim of this national disaster. May Allah SWT grants them the best place in THE HOUSE, amen.
  • Thanking Allah the Almighty, realized that I’m one of those lucky ones who still able to bought things I need want. These last two months, I decided to do some kinda ‘shoes-and-outfits’ buy-fasting due to some long-term-plans. Means, I only go for very-very-urgent-necessities (^^;;) it works, but unfortunately not for other desire, hee hee :D Now I can’t help myself from buying entertaining Audio-CDs [let’s blame my friends who keep giving me that round thing as a gift, heheheh]. I used to stick with my MP3 player with mini speaker in my room, but now... a portable CD player has become my truly beloved roomates :P [it’s such a gadget degradation, wasn’t it? hakakakak]. and again.. I’ll write more about this on seperate post. Yes, that’s-oh-a-promise :)
  • Thanking Allah the Almighty, my younger brother accepted to continue his study in his favourite City [@ the same college as me also]. As a friend ever said: “There will be thousands of reasons for you to come back here, sweetie.” And I guess he was right. Izinkanlah aku untuk slalu pulang lagi,... [~KLa]
  • Thanking Allah the Almighty, I [finally] finished this full-length notice to you guys. Heheh. Have a bright-blessed day, everyone ^_*


2 comments:

a r i said...

dew,,,,fans-nya byk ya bu? he2
btw congratz y buat adeklo, canggih...pinter kek kakaknya. jurusan apa bok? akun jg?

tea said...

halah, pinter dari Hongkong? :p
Gak lah, cuma seneng aja dia kuliah di Jogja. Yep. Sama kayak gw *nepok jidat*

Anyway, trimakasiy ya cintaaaahhh..:D *hug hug*