Friday, 26 June 2009

Ben



Ben, the two of us need look no more
We both found what we were looking for
With a friend to call my own
I'll never be alone
And you my friend will see
You've got a friend in me :)

[in memoriam of MJ, 1958 - 2009]





update ~ Some Other MJ's songs I love:

~ One Day In Your Life [sweet song :) always makes me smile and cry at the same time]
~ Man in The Mirror [hmm.. hmm.. hmm..]
~ Why [duet with his nephews, 3T ~ this one's really great too :)]
~ My Girl [YEA! "I've got sunshine.. on a cloudy daayy!" :D Originally by the Temptations. MJ was 15 when he sang this song, and I love it no matter what ;) "I.. guess.. you'd say, what can make me feel this way?"]
~ You've Got A Friend :) [you just call out my name.. and you know, where ever I am, I'll come running]
~ Heal the World
~ Black or White [classic huh? MJ's first song I saw on TV :p]
~ They Don't Care About Us [Africans rock!]
~ Earth Song
~ She's Out of My Life [jleb! jleb! hjleb! :D]
~ I Just Can't Stop Loving You
~ You Are Not Alone ;) [I don't like the video, but still.. this one is great :)]
~ Remember the Time [think the best part of this song was when he sang this: "WHOA..." :D]
~ Childhood [aaahhhh... so nice. Really turns me on to when I was 10 *halagh*]
~ Blood on The Dance Floor [hell yeaaaa! :D]
~ Scream
~ Gone Too Soon :) ~ yes he's gone too soon, literally...




you'll get well, Ben
And I'll get well :)



6 comments:

nengpuri said...

so long MJ..

aku juga suka lagu BEN..
hmm jadi pengen dengeri lagi..

tea said...

iya De :)
kalo aku punya lagu2nya udah lama,
tapi lama nggak didengerin juga jadinya malah ilang, kmrn baru aku cari2 lagi :P

**btw, stlh ngeliat youtube nya Ben, baru tau kl ternyata itu jadi OST film Horor taun 1972 dan ternyata Ben itu tikus :p hehe..

imong said...

Yup, jadi bongkar2 hard disk sama cd mp3.... auwww!!! :D

imong said...

tikus? hmm... baru tau hehehe :)

nengpuri said...

wehhhh aku juga baru tau setelah mba ngasi tau.. ;))

tea said...

@ mas Imong & De' Puy:
Iya itu tikus, coba aja di Play Youtube nya ;) *keluar kan?*

Pas aku baca resensinya, ternyata Ben itu sebenernya tikus pembunuh (jahat gitu). Aku baru liat video ini, terharu banget pas si anak kecil itu (lupa namanya :p) tetep nolongin Ben yang luka-luka..
it's just sweet :)


If you ever look behind,
And don't like what you find,
There's something you should know,
You've got a place to go
~and that-place-to-go is called "best friend" :)