Friday, 16 October 2009

unfriendly






I wonder, there are some people hate others for no fundamental reason. And they didn't even want to talk to you nor explained why they do such things, they just showed up some very unfriendly stares. It's really unpleasant, I'm telling you.

This early morning, I saw this person who once ever blaimed me for having too many close friends (see? this was a very awkward thing, don't you think?). I know she saw me too, but before I could catch her up with a simple "Hi, how are you?" greeting, she threw away her face to another side instead of looking at me. As far as I remember, I never bug her with impolite statements or doings, so I thought everything should be normal, aight? But the fact it's not. She did this annoying thing more than once. It's like she clearly doesn't like me and I could possibly don't like her either. Were I upset? Hummmwell perhaps a little, because I thought she was a nice person before she treated me that way. I could've came toward her and said "Hello" and "do you have any problems with me?" but since I know that it would only make a further mess and realized that I'm more to be civilized than to be rude (ha?) so I held out myself from doing it. Guess it wouldn't solve the problem either (if any). Hmmmh owkay Lady, so you wanna make some troubles huh? Phuhleassse tell me what's going on? What did I do wrong? Just to remind you that I'm not a mind reader and not a crystal-ball owner. Let's talking heart to heart if you dare. Don't worry I won't bite you. If you think you're still going to give me those unfriendly stares, then I still won't bite, I'll just bark! woof! woof! grrrrrrrr...... >:D Ah well, I'd rather save my energy for the remaining busy hours than have to waste too many words about her irritating behavior. She wouldn't read it either :P



~From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate. [Socrates]~




*update: just two days after I posted this, this person smiled at me, and two weeks after that, She suddenly became nicer than ever. Alhamdulillah. Hope it'll be forever :) Smile is always beautiful to see, isn't it?

2 comments:

nengpuri said...

quoting this : I'm not a mind reader and not a crystal-ball owner

hahaha..it fits my thoughts right now..hiyaaaaa lagi mikirin itu juga dan berencana mengingatkan seseorang akan hal itu.. *sigh

tea said...

Hehe.. Hmyeaa.. Kadang bbrp orang menganggap/mengira kita bisa tau semuanya tanpa diomongin, bakalan ngeh ada apa2 dengan cara nyuekin/bersikap aneh, padahal kalo begitu terus kapan mau ketemu penyelesaiannya? :P berharap kita dapet wangsit dari langit u/berdamai tanpa alesan gitu? Whakakakak... :D *curcol, curcol*

That's why I wrote that down De,
Because I'm not a mind reader :)