Friday, 16 October 2009

The Ugly Truth






Abby: I am not desperate! [pause] Why did you think I sounded desperate?
Mike: Listen to you. Desperately asking me if you sounded desperate?

Mike: [to Abby, on how to attract Collin] You have to be two people. The saint and the sinner, the librarian and the stripper.

Abby: how I love how you assume all men are perverse as you are.
Mike: Oh I don't assume. I know.




I just watched this movie @XXI after office hours today, it was really entertaining. Lots of laughs to balanced my unpleasant morning :P You can find some random facts about men [and why they secretly admit that they are all mostly created equal] and tips on relationships in some funny ways :D I kinda avoid watching romantic-comedies these days, but this one is recommended to watch ;)



6 comments:

nengpuri said...

aaaahhhh..mau nonton iniiii..blm nonton iniiii.. :(

tea said...

Heheheh, nonton lah dek ;)
Just an advise: you'd better watch this movie with your girl-friends, not your boy-friends :D got what I mean?

~ummm tp tergantung deng :p karna film ini sangat blak-blak an gitu menurutku sih, heqeqe..

-Ow- said...

weeeh..gw kudu punya nih dvdnya :)

tea said...

@Oe: kyaaaaa mariiii :D we had the same thought then :P

rizkirakhim said...

pilmnya seruh sekalih.. :D

tea said...

@Rizky: pastihnyah Ki :D jadi kebongkar semua ya Ki? :P