These are some random things happened within a week,
since I abandoned this blog for that long [always], ^^ hihi.
Let's get start!
since I abandoned this blog for that long [always], ^^ hihi.
Let's get start!
- I prone to be one of those sleepy-heads at work. My eyes were easily turned into what you may call "Garfield Eyes". And it's terribly not good if you were supposed to be in the middle of meetings :D as far as I remember, I don't have any sleeping-disorder, and I go to bed on normal hour at night. errr.. I guess :p
- I hate being appointed to record and summarise the minutes of meeting. Sometimes it's just hard to get in-line with what others talking about, especially if I wasn't involved in their earlier-meetings [some meetings were held on the same case/topic]. Sometimes my mind went somewhere else [pillows, bed, sleeps, dreams, haha. kidding. kidding - in bold] ;D well, the truth was: I found it difficult for my brain, creating such good sentences for that particular activity while also being chased by my main tasks' deadlines. As a result, I even wrote the word "Bank" as "Bang" ^^ hhhhhh what a mess, and silly.
- The D-Days are getting close, and it makes me feel nervous. Some sort of highly-underpressure day by day. I should've prepared myself, but until now.. I feel like haven't started anything yet :( Ah, somebody please stop me exaggerating. You know what to do Tie, and somehow you'll get THERE. So beat IT!
- I watched Sophie Kinsella's Confessions of A Shopaholic, after I went shopping at Centro for flat-shoes, TBS, and a smashing white blouse ^^ hihi [uh I forgot! and a lovely batik blouse too :p and-oh-yea some DVDs! heqeqeq] But hey, it makes me feel less-guilty since I don't shop like Becky Bloomwood does ;)
- I found this new coffee brand, and I think it's recommended for coffee-lovers ^^)/" I'll give you the review on a separate post later.
- I don't know how or when it was exactly started, but now I'm kinda fond of FB :D okay, okay, for those whoever heard my statement: "I don't feel like publishing myself too much on such networking craps" --hihi as a matter of fact, now I do-- I know you probably are going to say "aaarrrggh, just talk to my hand, Tie" :p
- Done.
Hwell, just wait and see for lotsof excitements yet to come ;)
2 comments:
Jijayyyyy, drop-dead-georgous? hwekks, talk to my hand dear...
eh, when will u treat me neh?
Iiii.. kalo drop-dead-gorgeous bukannya lo udah mengakuinya sejak jaman kuda gigit besi, ha? :D Haiyyyaaa minta traktiiiir molo.. sekalian kita nengokin Baby-nya Intan aja ya Bok.. *hyuukkk maree*
Post a Comment