Friday, 6 November 2009

Eh, ada kakinya Big Bird! :D



During my lunch-break two days ago, in order to finished some 'A.S.A.P' tasks, I decided to ate my lunch on my desk. I know, I know, it's not good for the worklife balance :p but actually I did that just for some cases, and this time: It's the upcoming 2 days deadline. I'd better catched up and prepared everything so I won't have to get rush crazily at the end of the day. Having finished one analysis-note for my superior at half past twelve, I had a thought of googling something to get rid of the boring-ness for 'not-browsing-anything-from-the-WWW-from-eight-to-twelve-except-the-office-intranet' [I'm willing to do that due to the year end madness :P Just wish me luck]. I was going to search a cooking recipe, when I realized there's something cute on Google's page. It's a yellowish thing... Eeh?! itu kan kakinya Big Bird! ^^;) *berbinar-binar* I know Google has always been creative in making arts on their page (their Logo,for the exact :D) but then I found out that it was specially designed for The Sesame Street's 40 years Anniversary on November 10th. Waaaaw. KEWL! :D


Anyway, Anyway, that giant yellow foot has somehow brought me back into when I was 10 (sixth grader). I was a fan of Sesame Street. Even I could have a wide grin just because suddenly I memorized all the things about that fluffy bird, Ewwww... I always imagine to hug Him :D [Yes, Big Bird is a Male-Bird, FYI :p]. Okay I think I'll just give you the screen-shot here:



*click the image to enlarge



Isn't that cute? :">
I got over-too-excited so I forgot the plan to search my cooking recipe. Instead, I was googling for "Which Sesame Street's Character Are You?" quizes, just for fun :D And in fact, I think I've made my worklife balance here :P hee hee *blinking eyes*. In summary, I did three tests/quizes that day. I forgot the source of the first two, I only remembered that I got different results [Ha? Wonder why? me too :p]. The first quiz result said that my personality is closely portrayed by the goofy and happy Big Bird! ^^ Yey! But the second one (from different source) said that I'm Elmo! ^^)/" Yey! I looooooove the cute and sweet Elmo too. [Online Quizes always say good things about you, don't you think? :p no matter how right/true the results say, or even if it's wrong, or almost right, or exaggeratingly right, they exist on your screen to make you flattered, trust me :D] well, both Big Bird and Elmo are my favorite Sesame Streets characters. I think that is why this television series always remembered as one of the best TV Edutainment program. The Street has a set of different colourful characters to represent types of personalities in the daily life. They encourage Kids to do good deeds and avoid the bad. They also put in science, math, arts, and other knowledge for kids in simple method but somehow bringing the most effective and perfect combination of teaching. Also, this program (before being dubbed in Bahasa) was the first media which encourage me to learn English Language in fun way :) ~yea I know it's still messy though, but it's better to have some efforts than do nothing, aight?~




On the day after that day, I found another Sesame's character on Google's Logo. It's Cookie Monsterrr! :D


*click the image to enlarge


I had another wide grin for his innocent greedy face :D I think He rarely speaks with his friends (as far as I remember, He only mumbles Hrrr-blah-dah-dah-cookie!-me-want-cookie!) but somehow still funny to watch him put lots of cookies into his mouth, and then chew and swallow them all at once. Bloody awesome :P Ow yes, if you forget the rest of their names, you can see the complete Sesame Street Characters Here :)The Google's logo today was the dynamic duo Bert and Ernie, too bad I didn't save the screen shot :( I wonder which character will be put as the ultimate anniversary logo by Google on Tuesday :D can you guess it?


Oh by-the-way my third OnLine quiz result was Kermit The Frog. I was scored 67% Organization, 58% abstract, and 73% extroverted. Just follow the link if you want to know the details (It'll be too boring if I wrote all down here :P). Kermit is not Sesame's figure I have a crush on, but it's the most honest result I've ever got :) Wanna try?



4 comments:

nengpuri said...

hihihi..aku juga suka makan di meja kerja
sering malah :D

imong said...

The big bird's color isnt blue, is it? :D

tea said...

@nengpuy: whaaa rajin sekaliii! aku sekali-sekali aja De :P kalo lagi superhectic aja. Sambil kerja apa sambil browsing De? :D

@mas Imong: heheh kalo warnanya biru bukan Big Bird Mas, tapi taxi *LOL*

*bunda ayra* said...

old posting, but very interesting. nice to read your post and remember about our chilhood. thank you utie...