Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Mint Chocolate Chip Personality


Kamu suka Es Krim?
Aku suka banget ^^)/"


I've always love Ice Cream all times throughout the year no matter how cold the wheather is.. And I've been eating a lot recently for some reasons. Especially Mint Chocolate Chip, which has become my most favorite among other flavors :)


Hwell, yesterday I read this fun facts about ice cream on "what does your favorite ice cream says about you?" and it said:


As a Mint Chocolate Chip lover, you tend to be ambitious and confident… yet a little skeptical about life. You are a realist who prepares for the future, needing a solid plan to feel secure. While your stubbornness is a business asset, it can add a challenging element to your relationships. Nonetheless, your loyalty, honesty and dependability create lasting friendships and close family ties.



Hee Hee. Does it sound nearly true? :P
Hey wait, I used to love Strawberry Ice Cream too, so do you think I should mix that two personalities? :D Mweeh..


Anyway, Anyway,
I've tried some home-made Mint Choc-Chip Ice Cream, and I think this one has the best taste so far ^^ It's a perfect combination between sweet, refreshing and heavenly creamy melt in your mouth. Yummm! I think I'll go for two scoups after office hours ^^


And You,
What's your favorite? :)

No comments: